Photo

New 2023/2024 CCM Tacks Stick Graphics?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Zooz

Zooz

Posted 08 September 2023 - 12:17 AM

Hello! I just purchased (what I was told) a pro stock FT6 Pro wrapped in the new unreleased Tacks graphics. The stick is black and gold and the only writing in it is "TACKS" on the upper portion of the shaft. Unfortunately I can attach pictures from my phone, but does anyone have any images of the new Tacks stick being released later this year? I've never seen graphics like these before.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT - inserted pics

#2 Zooz

Zooz

Posted 10 September 2023 - 03:30 PM

here's an update with some pics. Any ideas?

PXL-20230908-050449207.jpg

PXL-20230908-052117129.jpg

PXL-20230908-052029247.jpg

#3 Mdwsta4

Mdwsta4

Posted 10 September 2023 - 04:24 PM

I’m a fan of the more subdued graphics.

Only thing I’ve seen so far:
https://www.reddit.c...cks_asv_vi_pro/

#4 Zooz

Zooz

Posted 10 September 2023 - 04:40 PM

I’m a fan of the more subdued graphics.

Only thing I’ve seen so far:
https://www.reddit.c...cks_asv_vi_pro/

Yah, definitely looks similar to the AS-VI release in October. But there's also a new Tacks being released in November 2023 I think? Wondering if this is what I have and they just have not released any pics of the theme

#5 xstartxtodayx

xstartxtodayx
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 10 September 2023 - 06:19 PM

There's no white sticker up by the butt end is there?  That would have codes on it which is the only way to truly tell what build it would be.  I could have sworn Geargeek had some pics of guys using ASVI's this summer, don't remember what they look like but this may be one of those graphics.

- Jon

#6 Zooz

Zooz

Posted 10 September 2023 - 06:43 PM

This is the white tag at the top of the stick

PXL-20230910-234006036.jpg

#7 xstartxtodayx

xstartxtodayx
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Posted 12 September 2023 - 08:01 PM

Not entirely sure what the code says but pretty sure the TS part means Team Stock, so it's a team stick, usually built a little stronger to last longer but is slightly heavier than the top of the line version (not to be confused with the "team" sticks" they sell at retail), also might explain why there's no AS-VI markings like I've seen on the ones spotted in the wild.  I would post that code in the pro stock code thread and see if any of the experts can decipher it.  I want to say the JS after CCM means Jetspeed, those are very popular for the team sticks so maybe that's a Jetspeed Team painted as a Tacks?

- Jon

#8 Zooz

Zooz

Posted 13 September 2023 - 09:49 PM

Not entirely sure what the code says but pretty sure the TS part means Team Stock, so it's a team stick, usually built a little stronger to last longer but is slightly heavier than the top of the line version (not to be confused with the "team" sticks" they sell at retail), also might explain why there's no AS-VI markings like I've seen on the ones spotted in the wild. I would post that code in the pro stock code thread and see if any of the experts can decipher it. I want to say the JS after CCM means Jetspeed, those are very popular for the team sticks so maybe that's a Jetspeed Team painted as a Tacks?

Appreciate you pal! Thank you for all the information.

#9 Dishmaster

Dishmaster

Posted 07 October 2023 - 01:30 AM

Yup, it’s a custom team stick. Last year I ordered a custom batch from CCM like this, you have the option of this or the top of the line model but they don’t even give you so much as a dollar off and you have to order minimum 6 so I went for the team option. I had mine dressed as a Trigger so they come looking exactly like the Trigger 7 Pro but instead of saying “Trigger 7 Pro” on them they just say Trigger. I actually like it because it doesn’t date the stick so when you’re using it and the trigger 27 comes out the next year, no one can really notice unless they’re gear nerds