#1 ser_98

ser_98

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

they haven't got any new shipment since 2 months and they don't answers emails

#2 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

I've been waiting for them to drop the prices on their inventory of Luxes. They've had the same ones for over 8 months.
I've emailed them before with no response as well.

#3 Xtra

Xtra
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:30 PM

You can say they died a while ago. A member on here and I ordered gloves about a year and a half ago around the same time. This was when we both figured they were on their way out.

-Lack of emails

-No phone calls returned

-orders were never submitted on time (Took us 25 weeks to get our gloves)

-Mine were MESSED up. They got the whole order wrong on my end

After I reached out to them with this complaint, I never heard back from them again. Same thing happened to a few other members on here. They still sell sticks, gloves, pants and what not but for the majority of their custom hockey program stuff, they're pretty unreliable and little to no customer service remains on that topic.

They were once one of the best places to go through if you wanted custom stuff done. I had nothing but great things to say about them and my experience prior to their downfall lol.

#4 theruz23

theruz23
  • LocationCT

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

You can say they died a while ago. A member on here and I ordered gloves about a year and a half ago around the same time. This was when we both figured they were on their way out.

-Lack of emails

-No phone calls returned

-orders were never submitted on time (Took us 25 weeks to get our gloves)

-Mine were MESSED up. They got the whole order wrong on my end

After I reached out to them with this complaint, I never heard back from them again. Same thing happened to a few other members on here. They still sell sticks, gloves, pants and what not but for the majority of their custom hockey program stuff, they're pretty unreliable and little to no customer service remains on that topic.

25 WEEKS ?!?!?! are you kidding me  ? and they never fixed all the errors on your gloves ?

#5 Dupes

Dupes

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Doesnt look like anyone is taking care of PSHG anymore.

I would call the store directly for a quicker answer.

Follow us: Instagram: http://instagram.com/sports2k_com#
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-Stock-Hockey-Sports2Kcom/151010068304116

#6 Brian

Brian

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Been dead for a long time.

I was lucky enough to get a pair of gloves out of them WAY long ago. (Pro stock, not custom. I would never give them money to do something custom)

#7 Xtra

Xtra
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

25 WEEKS ?!?!?! are you kidding me  ? and they never fixed all the errors on your gloves ?

Lol Ruz,

You read correctly. It turns out that someone forgot to put in the order. By the time they did, Warrior was backed up with tons of work. They offered me a $10 dollar gift card for my troubles but couldn't take the gloves back. I got this response 3 months after I had complained about my order being messed up. This was when I kind of realized that this was it for me and PSHG. Never launched that site again and sold the gloves on ebay for a wack $100.

#8 greghughes

greghughes
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 30 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

I've been waiting for them to drop the prices on their inventory of Luxes. They've had the same ones for over 8 months.
I've emailed them before with no response as well.

SAME, haha been staring at the blues luxes for six months

Looking for retro Ducks set!

#9 weskuz

weskuz
  • LocationPA

Posted 30 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

I ordered pants in feb. Didn't hear anything. Finally got my money back after 7 months.

So yes they are dead to me.
-Looking for Warrior Goligoski gloves
-Looking for Florida Everblades gear

#10 DField56

DField56
  • LocationSan Jose

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:06 PM

they are bad, ordered customs they got the number font wrong, then ordered a second pair gloves took 20+ weeks until i received them then they got that pair wrong and getting a response was a huge pain. i do not recommend them at all especially customs

My Feedback

Always interested in Sharks gear

#11 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:25 PM

Lots of their employees who used to "take care of you" quit or were fired. I was cool with one of them on phew, guy was dope, he saw me ask a question on someones custom gloves about his spec sheet.  the employee went out of his way to not just email me to my real email (i bought gloves before from them) but send me the spec sheet and a sample screen shot photo of what the gloves i wanted in those specs to my hands and custom colors and name and numbers would look like.    He's gone.  AC is gone too.  Basically once they lost their "connection" to pro stock sales where they just bumrushed the glove bins was lost, it was over. 

Another one bites the dust.

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#12 NovaHands

NovaHands
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Wow.  Sounds like the overall experience has been brutal.  Now I'm thinking I wouldn't order those Luxes if they dropped to $100!  lol!

#13 KidCoyote

KidCoyote
  • LocationBrantford, ON

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

When they first started I got customs made through them that turned out perfectly

#14 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

I've ordered gloves and sticks they've had listed twice in the last couple of months and both times got the package in 2 days from Canada to the US. I ordered, they delivered. Maybe I was lucky twice.

#15 thinkingjack

thinkingjack
  • LocationTempe, AZ

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:59 PM

Lucky you, i went and bought two pairs of gloves earlier this year as birthday gifts and every two days i kept getting calls and emails "this item is out of stock, choose another" until the stock on the site was basically out of stock and i cancelled my order.

They did the same thing in 2011 so it didnt really change in two years apart

Feel free to check out my hockey reviews, or random stuff

#16 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

I have ordered 2 DT1's, 2 Diablo Shafts, an NXG twig and a pair of luxes from them within the past year. Havent had any problems with each of those transactions, but it seems like they've been lacking as of late on the stock and maybe service.

HK #17

Feedback

#17 Liddy019

Liddy019

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

I agree! Funny this came up I was just thinking they lost their mojo lol...
Liddy:-)

#18 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

The guy who owns it probably made enough $$ knowing how cheap you can get prostock gear. He mite have said fuck it, I dont care anymore haha

HK #17

Feedback

#19 peckmic2

peckmic2
  • LocationHill Valley, CA

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

Mid summer I ordered luxes that showed up to my door overnight... dont ask me how...

#20 Bruce Willis

Bruce Willis

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

My favorite was the kid on phew who kept ordering thousands of dollars worth custom sticks, and every time they were fucked up :LOL: