Photo

The Rant Topic - What's Bugging You Today?

• Please log in to reply
2021 replies to this topic

#201 sharks25

sharks25
  • LocationSF Bay Area

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:28 PM

The water pump on my car (that I just bought a month ago) failed and repair is probably gonn cost close to 1k to fix.
Gotta love that German reliability.

#202 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

bugs

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#203 JoeyJ0506

JoeyJ0506
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:32 PM

One of the leagues I play in decided that because their hich school, travel, and house league teams are done for the year they were going to move all of their adult leagues to an 8pm start time.  Well, the issue here is on Monday and Thursday nights I work 9am-9pm.  I joined the Thursday night league because we were assured that game would start at 9:30pm at the earliest.  Any other night of the week I would kill for early games, but I am pretty angry that the league organizers pulled this half-way through the season.  I also work with three other guys on the team... Really taking a huge chunk of our roster by making the time change.  There is also talk we will not be reimbursed half our league fee...

#204 dirtysouthgentleman

dirtysouthgentleman

Posted 21 March 2013 - 03:51 PM

nothing pisses me off more than missing ice time bc scheduling shit like this

#205 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:02 PM

Damn that sucks, Joey. Hope they make it right for you and the other guys.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#206 Stothers86

Stothers86
  • LocationToronto Ontario

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

Was standing in front of the net, and our d man took a big slapper from the point about waist high, tried to lift my stick and deflect it with the shaft (cuz it came close to my body) so close that it hit my hand finger tip on. And broke my ring finger. Good news is we won and play the championship next week. My glove still fits, just my finger can't bend. So obviously I'll be playing :)

#207 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:49 AM

You can set a broken finger yourself. I've done it at least 5 times before. Just straighten it out and you'll be good.

#208 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:32 PM

This has probably been brought up numerous times on here somewhere already, but not by me so it's my fucking turn !!!!

I'm getting pissed off at all the fucking NEWBIES that come on here and don't even do any searching or looking around before they start posting shit for sale, not only do they do this but they're also posting multiple items in the wrong sections or a bunch of the same kinda stuff {example....all protective} but making separate threads on every one, and that ends up shoving everybody else's down, it's gotta stop. I hate reading the "Hockey Gear" thread and see some newb's post about "does anyone have a visor or this or that, fuckin blah blah blah . :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Could we PLEASE have a post count minimum of say 50 to 100 posts before the NEWBIE'S can access the Market Place !!

This is done on many other sites of all natures and it works, people see what the entire site has to offer, it's about time something was done on here, it's really getting bad lately.

rant over :nono:

#209 HockeySavants

HockeySavants
  • LocationEast TN

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:50 PM

People obsessed with their fucking brackets, yet have never heard of 50+ of the teams, suddenly everyone is an expert.

He shot at the 2 hole....that's what she said

#210 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

Sorry Immature Comment :/

LTB:

• Detroit Red Wings Speedwick L
  • Black Warrior Franchises 14"
  • Martin Erat Stick

#211 Hab4life

Hab4life
  • LocationSurrey BC Canada

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

I officially hate Bylaw. I was given a ticket for riding my bike on the sidewalk.
1. It's Winter, do you expect a 15 year old riding on the streets on one of the busiest streets?
2. There wasn't anyone of the sidewalks either so why get out of your fucking car and give me a ticket.

Obviously it was some Indian that just got in this god damn country because I couldn't even understand a word he was saying.

Leave your racist bullshit out of it, even if you don't think it was......IT IS !!!!

It's a rant topic, not one for putting down other races,  BTW, did you ever once think that there might be a lot of mixed races on here ??

#212 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

I officially hate Bylaw. I was given a ticket for riding my bike on the sidewalk.
1. It's Winter, do you expect a 15 year old riding on the streets on one of the busiest streets?
2. There wasn't anyone of the sidewalks either so why get out of your fucking car and give me a ticket.

Obviously it was some Indian that just got in this god damn country because I couldn't even understand a word he was saying.

Dude, what the FUCK. You're certainly an ignorant fucking 15 year old, that's for sure.

You know why you got a ticket? What you were doing is illegal. DURRRR

It keeps morons like you off the sidewalks.

Stupidest fucking post I've ever seen, jesus.

#213 habsfans

habsfans

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:58 PM

get in my truck to work this morning put on reverse i heard noise and direction was bizare i stop before im on the street get out the truck FLAT TIRE and oh yeah thx to the dealer they never put the spare back in my truck good morning shit

#214 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:05 PM

slow walkers......make me want to lose my mind

i have places to be, walking slow as shit in front of me just irritates me

^+1 to that man. drives me crazy

^+2!!

+3 hahaha, i can't explain how many times i complain about that. I'm still in high school so I always get stuck behind those pricks in the hallways  :thumbdown:

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#215 prhockey41

prhockey41
  • LocationPittsburgh, PA

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Dude, I'm your age and this post just kind of encourages me to make a rant about how dumbasses like you make a bad name for teenagers overall. Come on man... not to turn this into an argument but i mean really..?

WTB (longshots):

• Letang, Hossa, Yakupov, Datsyuk, Duchene, Kane, Karlsson, Ovi, Vanek, Hall, Gaborik, Malkin, Crosby, Kovalchuk, Lidstrom, RNH, Tavares, Landeskog gloves
  • Eberle, Kessel, Giroux, Ovi, Iginla stick

#216 IDoezIt

IDoezIt
  • LocationMN

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALWAYS BEING DENIED TO JOIN PHEW!?

Shit has happened like 3 times already. 

ISO:

Kovalchuk Mitts Crosby Mitts

#217 Mincy

Mincy
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

WHY THE FUCK AM I ALWAYS BEING DENIED TO JOIN PHEW!?

Shit has happened like 3 times already. 

You don't need facebook anyways! haha. Best thing I ever did was delete my account. :up:

"Speak softly and carry a big stick"  Feedback

#218 Nero

Nero
  • LocationOttawa, ON

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:43 PM

Sorry guys for the racist comment. Just completely ticked off I need to pay 125$ of mine that was going towards my boating lisence for biking on a empty sidewalk. Just completely rattled me.

LTB:

• Detroit Red Wings Speedwick L
  • Black Warrior Franchises 14"
  • Martin Erat Stick

#219 ibeck

ibeck
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

You don't need facebook anyways! haha. Best thing I ever did was delete my account. :up:

+1...Been off facey for almost a year, one of the best decisions ever

"When you have and you love it, you can go all the time"-Alex Ovechkin

"The difference between an amateur and a pro is that an amateur does it when he wants to do it, a pro does it because he wants to do it" -Ryan Walter

Member #657

#220 Grizzly

Grizzly
  • LocationSt. Louis, MO

Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

I've got a Facebook account and hardly even use it anymore. Twitter on the other hand.....fuck

NHL teams could care less that you want a pair of brand new Warrior Luxe/Franchise custom thumb loop super custom digi toilet paper soft palm with double added reinforced custom Warrior logo backhand padding gloves or a 17 flex double kreps curve upside down toe hook stick from your fav player/team. -Bakes

#3k gsdhead.gif