Photo

Stuff I've never made available... Available until midnight Saturday 7/6

Lidstrom Savard Demitra Recchi

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:59 PM

Over time, I've had many inquiries about some of my collection, and I've decided to make some pieces available for a specified period of time.  $500 takes any one item at any time.  I will take best offers up until midnight on Saturday 7/6 at which time I will gauge the interest level and see if there's an offer worthy of the sale.  In the event there is someone out there with a worthy best offer, the highest best offer takes the pair of gloves... 

As these are rare and/or belonged to a All-Star/Hall of Famer category player, I'm going to reserve the right to terminate this "best offer" to sell if I get a bunch of low ball offers that aren't going to meet my expectations.  I think I've dealt with enough people in this community to be known as a guy who knows what's fair and what's ridiculous (at least I hope I have!) and I've seen gloves like these go for prices like $500, so keep in mind I consider this memorabilia, not so much "equipment."  I have plenty of gloves for sale....  I consider these to be collectibles.

With the exception of the Demitra's all of these are game worn items.  

null_zpsb5d3305a.jpg

Future Hall of Famer Mark Recchi's game worn Warrior Franchise gloves from the Bruins.  

file_zpse744842e.jpg

file_zpsc103ffcc.jpg

Future Hall of Famer Nick Lidstrom's game worn Warrior Franchise gloves.  

file_zps4123a59f.jpg

file_zpsa621d384.jpg

Marc Savard's game worn Warrior Hitmen gloves from the Bruins.

file_zps1d1f0f95.jpg

file_zps503af0d1.jpg

0b733dc7-c72c-448e-b6e7-941c46d1a3f5_zps

Pavol Demitra's Warrior Franchises from the Wild.  These are new, but given his untimely death, in my view, special.  

file_zps8d4136d1.jpg

file_zps811b8616.jpg

Feel free to PM me with questions, but honestly, I'm not expecting someone to purchase these for use.  I can certainly answer questions about the condition (they're all very good).  I realize the $500 BIN price is high, but hopefully that will give some pause to the members who like to come in with the ridiculous lowball offers lately, and give some of you who have expressed a serious interest in these gloves to submit a quality offer and hopefully take home a prized piece of my collection (or two)... or for those who really, really have been trying to pry these away, $500 shipped and any single pair of the above is yours....!      Otherwise, they'll go back with the rest of my collection, where they (and I) will be happy.

p.s.  If you're going to BIN or make an offer, HAVE THE MONEY!

#2 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

Oh, and sorry, no trades. Not unless you've got something that's going to really knock my socks off.

#3 Steelnation248

Steelnation248

Posted 04 July 2013 - 06:52 PM

Beautiful gloves Gr8! Hopefully you find some deals that work out for you!

#4 conlon17

conlon17
  • LocationSt. Catharines, Ontario

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Damn man , if I didn't just buy like crazy I woulda

#5 jyc

jyc
  • Locationetobicoke

Posted 04 July 2013 - 11:45 PM

fuck i wish i had the cash to buy those savard gloves

#6 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:04 AM

I want those demitras so bad....

#7 underworldeagle

underworldeagle
  • LocationMontreal, Qc

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:52 AM

purely from a memorabilia standpoint, do any of these have a COA with them?

#8 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:04 AM

I'm pretty sure the Savard pair can be found in my pile of LOAs. I would have to check on this particular pair of Savards, as this is not my only pair. You've got a photomatch right here in the listing.  The Hitmen were short-lived for Savard, and worn early in the 08-09 season.

The Recchi's came from the team sale and could probably be photomatched if anyone had the inclination.  He was wearing Warriors with MIA/Warrior on the thumb prior to November, 2009, so these would be one of the pairs prior to that date.  With the yellow "Recchi", I believe these are from the 08-09 season.  

Demita's would not, as they were new and part of a team sale after his trade (and purchased by me prior to his death).

And the Lidstroms came from another collector, but do not have a LOA. Of course, if they had one, they wouldn't be priced this low. Given the timing of my purchase and the graphics on the glove, I believe they're from 08-09.

#9 Hyuen88

Hyuen88
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:05 PM

Love the Lidstroms derek! what size are those beauties?

HK #17

Feedback

#10 GuitarAwesome

GuitarAwesome
  • LocationMontreal

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:40 PM

Lids is a regular 14".

#11 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

Lids is a regular 14".

They're unmarked, but yes, these would be 14 regular. they look like monsters next to the relatively tiny Recchi and Demitra pairs.

#12 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 05 July 2013 - 09:02 PM

A little more than 24 hours left and considering all the times people have tried to get me to sell these, there's only been one offer so far. And that was a trade proposal. I suspect that the holidays and that its the middle of summer have something to do with it, but I can't decide whether I'm surprised right now. I'm probably not. Anyway.... Still available.

#13 Beer leaguer

Beer leaguer

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:12 PM

Prob the $500 price tag. More ppl in here are collectors who use.

A strictly collector site would suite the price.

#14 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:27 PM

Prob the $500 price tag. More ppl in here are collectors who use.
A strictly collector site would suite the price.

Yep, but given the number of people who have pm'd me asking to be notified if I ever decided to sell, I figured that I'd give all those people a shot at coming up a decent offer for them. There was no fair way for me to go privately pm'ing all the people who have asked about these. $500 meets the forum rules and should also be the hint that I'm not entertaining "want to swap for a pair of 4 rolls" offers. However, it was pretty clear I'd listen to to offers from the guys who in the past have said they'd "kill for those Lidstroms", or "I need those Wild gloves because I'm the biggest Demitra fans ever," or "would you ever consider selling those Recchis or Savards?"

#15 BigCy76

BigCy76
  • LocationMontreal, Quebec

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:29 PM

I had my eye on the Savvy Franchises first and foremost... Out of curiosity, what size are the Recchi's ?

If you're considering selling off anything Bruins, CONTACT ME FIRST !!!

Feedback

#16 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:34 PM

The gloves are all unmarked, but the Recchi's are likely 13s. Demitra's are the same size, but with a short Savard-type cuff.
The Hitmen are likely 14s, but much more form fitting than a Creeper.

#17 Gr8erade

Gr8erade

Posted 07 July 2013 - 08:55 AM

This stuff is back to being unavailable.  Lock'er up, please!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lidstrom, Savard, Demitra, Recchi